字号:    

重回你身边

Across the oceans across the seas,

我,跨越海洋~
Over forests of blackened trees.
飞越树木苍苍的黑森林
Through valleys so still we dare not breathe,
穿越那沉寂的山谷,哦......,那里是如许寂静,寂静到你我不敢呼吸
To be by your side.
只为,重回你身边。

Over the shifting desert plains,
我,飞翔在流动的无边沙海
Across mountains all in flames.
飞跃过野火熊熊的茫茫群山
Through howling winds and driving rains,
穿越那疾风骤雨
To be by your side.
只为,重回你身边。

Every mile and every year,
一哩复一哩,一年复一年
For everyone a little tear.
留恋与不舍难免会有一点点
I cannot explain this, dear, I will not even try.
请别问这样是为什么,亲爱的,我从来不曾想过~

Into the night as the stars collide,
我,飞翔在溶溶的夜色,星辰仿佛与我擦肩
Across the borders that divide Forests of stone standing petrified,
穿越矗立过亘古岁月,早已石化的森林边际~
To be by your side.
只为,重回你身边。


Every mile and every year,
一哩复一哩,一年复一年
For every one a single tear,
对你我来说,不过是一个简单的离别
I cannot explain this, dear,I will not even try.
请别问这样是为什么,亲爱的,我从来不曾想过~
For I know one thing,
我只明白
Love comes on a wing,
爱,会乘风而至

For tonight I will be by your side,
今夜,且让我伴你左右
But tomorrow I will fly.
明晨...我又将远飞。

From the deepest ocean to the highest peak,
当我,跋涉在深海到山颠的旅程
Through the frontiers of your sleep.
我会穿越时空的界限飞翔在你的梦里
Into the valley where we dare not speak,
那时,让我们比翼在那个令你我沉寂的山谷
To be by your side.
请相信,未来的某一天,我一定会回到你身边。

Across the endless wilderness,Where all the beasts bow down their heads.
我将飞跃那兽迹罕至的无边荒野
Darling, I will never rest
亲爱的,我永远不会停歇
Till I am by your side.
直到我回到你的身边。

Every mile and every year,
一哩又一哩,一年复一年
Time and distance disppear
远逝的只是时间与空间
I cannot explain this, dear no, I will not even try.
请别问这样是为什么,亲爱的,我从来不曾想过~
And I know just one thing,
我只明白
Love rises with the day
每天的朝阳中.......那是爱,在升腾
  
And tonight I may be by your side.
今夜,且让我伴你左右,
But tomorrow I will fly,
明晨我又将远飞,
tomorrow I will fly,
又将远飞,
Tomorrow I will fly.
远飞... ...

分类:默认分类
?次阅读
 2008-03-14 17:20